A GLOBALISED GUIDE TO THE BEST IN FOOD: COOKING IT, EATING IT AND ENJOYING IT!

Saturday, March 1, 2008

It's BBQ Time!




Well it is that time of year here in Dubai where the weather is just about as good as you could hope for, lovely warm days and staying warm in the evening. Last night the BBQ got dusted down and fired up for the first time in a while. I've missed it.

I cooked chicken breasts marinated in my Thai-style sauce (which you can find here ), rib-eye steaks in teriyaki sauce and minty lamb kebabs (shop bought from Spinneys – they are pretty good though).

My wife has been pleading with me to change the dishes I serve alongside the carnivore platter as I do seem to have stuck to the same three or four rather a lot recently. As I ALWAYS do as my Lovely Wife instructs (just in case she is reading this) I prepared some new recipes for her delectation. And they were:

Grilled Aubergines with Tahini Sauce

Chickpea and Chorizo Salad

Two Potato Salad with Mustard Dressing


and because we are just such smashing guys we are sharing the recipes with you free, gratis and for nothing.

No comments: